MiroDX, LLC’s (“MiroDX”) respects the privacy and security of our visitors. Our goal is to provide our visitors with a personalized internet service that delivers the resources and information that is most relevant to you. As such, MiroDX sometimes collects information so we can better serve you.
In order to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy and security, we have prepared this statement disclosing our privacy practices.
- This policy also covers MiroDX’s treatment of any personally identifiable information that its business partners may share between them.
- This policy is also HIPPA compliant as it applies to information covered under those state and federal laws governing same.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MiroDX does not own, control or have Business Associate Agreements with, including those people that MiroDX does not employ or manage.
- MiroDX is not responsible for the privacy practices of sites to which it links, or to those sites that link to this site.
Information Collection and Use
- When you input and receive information collected from this site, you are not anonymous to us, and we are committed to protecting your privacy as set forth herein.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Commitment
- MiroDX will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- MiroDX will knowingly provide personally identifiable information about you only when:
- We have your consent or your instructions to share that information; or
- Such transmission of this information to other companies is necessary to provide a service or product to you which you have requested or ordered. (Unless expressly stated otherwise, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide other than for that which has been granted); or
- MiroDX believes in good faith that the law requires it or to protect the rights or property of MiroDX; or
- We find that your actions on our website violate the MiroDX Terms and Conditions of Use, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services; or
- We may use personal information collected or in its possession to contact users in connection with their inappropriate use of our website, noncompliance with our Terms and Conditions of Use, or in connection with a complaint filed about their use of our site by another user; or
- We perceive an immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to someone as a result of activity on our site. Our disclosures may occur under circumstances where we may not be authorized to advise you of such action.
- “Cookies” are pieces of information that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drives.
- MiroDX may set and access MiroDX cookies on your computer which may also contain certain personally identifiable information. These “cookies” allow to recognize and acknowledge our return visitors, and track traffic and usage of our site.
- When you submit information to MiroDX, a temporary back-up copy of that information is routinely made to prevent accidental loss of your information.
Server Log Information
- When you visit a website, you automatically disclose information about yourself, such as your internet protocol address, the referring location, and the date and time of your visit. MiroDX records this information about the visits to our site.
- From time to time, we may assemble certain information in the aggregate which will not identify you personally or individually and provide this information to third parties to measure the use of our site by our customers and assist our technical operations, make decisions as to the products and services we offer to our customers and for other such purposes.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure your privacy and security, MiroDX has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to protect information collected from our website from loss, misuse, or alteration.
- MiroDX also uses industry-standard SSL-encryption for credit card submissions to protect data transmissions.
- MiroDX may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting an announcement on our home page, or you may return to this page at any time to review our current policy.
Questions or Suggestions
- MiroDX dedicated to your satisfaction and the protection and the protection of your privacy. If you believe that your privacy concerns have not adequately been addressed, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com. We welcome your questions, concerns, or suggestions.