Terms and Conditions of Use
Any visitor, or user, who does not fully, completely and unconditionally accept and agree to MiroDX, LLC’s (“MiroDX”) Terms and Conditions of Use, as outlined below, is not authorized to use or view any information contained in this website.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, all materials, including photos, streaming audio, icons, databases, html and programming codes, images, metatags, designs, icons, and written and other materials that are part of MiroDX, are the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by MiroDX.
- Information contained in this website is not public domain but is the private property of MiroDX.
- No material from MiroDX may be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, or transmitted in any way, unless it is otherwise expressly permitted by MiroDX.
- One copy of the materials may be printed or downloaded on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, to use to retain an expert witness, provided all copyright and MiroDX proprietary notices are included as indicated.
- Unauthorized reproduction of data, alteration of data or files, and any unauthorized attempt to access managerial areas of MiroDX is strictly prohibited.
References to Third Party Products or Services, and Statements by Third Parties
- Any reference made by MiroDX to any product, service, or process (or provider of the same) by hyperlink, trade name, trademark, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by MiroDX.
- Any statements, opinions, advice, services, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties, including expert witnesses, are those of the respective persons and do not necessarily reflect those of MiroDX.
Links to other websites and services
- MiroDX provides links to other websites and services. However, MiroDX does not control the availability and content of those outside services and resources.
- Any concerns regarding any such other website or service, linked to or from MiroDX should be directed to that third party.
Limit of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall MiroDX be liable for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use, or inability to use, the materials, information, or resources on the mirodx.com website.
- Information contained in this website is provided as a service to the community and is for informational purposes only. While the information is believed to be complete, and generally in accord with the standards accepted at the time of publication, because of the possibility of human error and changes in medical science, MiroDX does not warrant that the information contained in this website is current, complete, accurate, or a solution for your unique circumstances and, thus, MiroDX makes no representations or warranties, express or implied. This information is not intended to be, nor should it be considered, medical advice. You should contact your physician or other health professional for advice concerning a particular condition or concern and dial 911 if you have a medical emergency.
Complete Agreement/Choice of Law/Venue
- This is the entire agreement between us relating to the terms and conditions of use of MiroDX. If any provision of these terms shall be deemed unlawful, it shall be severable, and will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with Texas law.
- You agree that any action arising out of these terms or the use of the mirodx.com website shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Dallas County, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
- If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.